Ultra-Lok™ Self Retracting Lifeline - Cable
Description: 50 ft. (15.2m) of 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel wire rope with swivel snap hook.
- Rugged and extremely lightweight thermoplastic housing
- Semi-sealed design
Ultra-Lok™ self retracting lifelines (SRL’s) are rugged, yet extremely lightweight and superbly engineered devices you can count on for safety, efficiency and comfort. Stainless steel components, an anti-ratcheting brake system and a semi-sealed design provide the user with a system built to last. Our SRLs are backed by decades of proven field service for absolute confidence, safety and reliability. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
Rugged and extremely lightweight thermoplastic housing
Compact and durable housing is easy to use, transport, store and is built to last.
A gasket between the housing halves helps prevent contaminants from entering, extending the life of the device.
50 ft. (15.2m) 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
Abrasion resistant and extremely durable lifeline construction provides added field longevity.
Stainless steel dynamic components
The motor spring, fasteners, locking pawls, shaft, springs and rachet plate are stainless steel for added corrosion resistance to extend the life of the device.
Internal energy absorption system
Reduces the forces imposed on a fallen worker to safe levels.
Anti-ratcheting twin disk brake system
Stays locked on rigid and non-rigid (horizontal lifeline) anchors for added safety.
Constant moving brake system pawls
Helps prevent corrosion or freeze-up and provides an audio indicator of a functioning brake system for added safety.
Swiveling anchorage point
Stays in line with load for added security and allows use of a variety of standard carabiners.
Swiveling snap hook with impact indicator
Automatically locks and closes for added safety, swivels to limit lifeline twisting for ease of use and provides visual indication of fall arrest.
Reserve lifeline system
Maintains a reserve for shock absorption when the entire lifeline is extended for added safety.
Ergonomic cable handle equipped with i-Safe™
Provides added comfort and ease-of-use when making connections and holds an i-Safe™ RFID identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
|Capacity||310 lbs. (141 kg)|
|Size||50 ft. (15.2 m)|
|Lifeline Length||50 ft. (15.2 m)|
|Lifeline Hook||Zinc Plated Steel|
|Lifeline||3/16" (5mm) dia. 7x19 Galvanized Aircraft Wire Rope|
|Physical Dimensions||11.60x7.90x3.40 (in)|
|Physical Weight||15.00 lbs (6.8kg)|
|Product Styles||Single Lifeline|
|Lifeline Type||Galvanized Cable|
|Mounting Type||Block to Anchor Point|
|Weight Group||Over 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)|
|Standards||ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32|
- 9700505 Rev C 2014 DBI_SALA Catalog .pdf
- DBI-SALA® Full-Line Catalog – Spanish
- Ultra-Lok™ Self Retracting Lifeline Instruction Manual - English
- Ultra-Lok™ Self Retracting Lifeline Instruction Manual - Spanish
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.14-2012 Self Retracting Lifeline Supplement Instruction Manual - English
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.14-2012 Self Retracting Lifeline Supplement Instruction Manual - Spanish
- 3504450 Certificate of Compliance - ANSI
- TB0031 Dropped Objects - October 1, 2014
- Self Retracting Lifelines on Drilling and Service Rigs Technical Bulletin
- Servicing/Inspection of Self Retracting Lifelines Technical Bulletin
- Taglines for Self Retracting Lifelines Technical Bulletin
- Use of Self Retracting Lifelines in Aerial Work Platforms Technical Bulletin
- Self Retracting Devices in Leading Edge Applications.pdf
- Use of Self Retracting Lifelines in Training Environments Technical Bulletin