Sealed-Blok™ Self Retracting Lifeline
Description: 85 ft. (25.5m) of 3/16" (5mm) stainless steel wire rope with swivel snap hook, anchorage carabiner, 4 ft. (1.2m) cable tie-off adaptor.
- Environmentally sealed dynamic components
- Extremely durable construction
Sealed-Blok™ Self Retracting Lifeline Video - English
Sealed-Blok™ FAST-Line™ Video - English
These Sealed-Blok™ self retracting lifelines (SRL’s) incorporate a patented concept that separates all dynamic components, including the motor spring and brake, from foreign elements such as grease, moisture and dirt. You can always trust your SRL to work at peak efficiency without worrying about the environment you're working in. Our sealed SRLs are backed by decades of proven field service for absolute confidence, safety and reliability. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
Environmentally sealed dynamic components
Ensures efficient, safe operation under harsh, corrosive working conditions — only SRL to meet IP68 sealed rating.
Extremely durable construction
Heavy-duty housing and corrosion resistant materials stand-up to the toughest environments.
85 ft. (25.5m) 3/16" (5mm) stainless steel cable lifeline
Abrasion resistant and extremely durable lifeline construction provides added field longevity.
FAST-Line™ cable lifeline replacement system
Provides the user with ability to replace a damaged lifeline in the field, reducing cost of ownership and down time.
FAST-Line™ means LIFETIME field recertification - conditions apply
Saves time and money - allows “in the field” replacement of lifeline after a fall as part of the competent person recertification process without need for sending back for factory recertification. Only Sealed-Blok™ SRL’s with FAST-Line™ manufactured after January 4, 2015 are eligible, units before this date can be certified for this treatment by an authorized service center.
Anti-ratcheting locking system
Stays locked on rigid and non-rigid (horizontal lifeline) anchors for added safety.
Swiveling stainless steel snap hook with impact indicator
Built-in design for easy transport — certified as secondary fall arrest rated anchorage point for added safety and versatility.
Swiveling snap hook with impact indicator
Limits lifeline twisting and provides visual indication of fall arrest.
Large pivoting anchorage loop
Stays in line with load for added security and allows use of a variety of connecting hardware.
Saflok™ anchorage carabiner
Self closing and self locking carabiner keeps the SRL securely attached to the anchorage device.
Cable tie-off adaptor x 4 ft. (1.2m) with carabiner
Extremely versatile anchor is simply choked-off to the anchorage structure, to provide a fast and safe tie-off point for your SRL.
Reserve lifeline system
Maintains a reserve for shock absorption when the entire lifeline is extended for added safety.
Ergonomic cable handle equipped with i-Safe™
Provides added comfort and ease-of-use when making connections and holds an i-Safe™ identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
|Capacity||420 lbs. (190 kg)|
|Size||85 ft. (25.9 m)|
|Lifeline Length||85 ft. (25.9 m)|
|Housing||Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|Lifeline||3/16" (5mm) dia. 7x19 Stainless Steel Aircraft Wire Rope|
|Lifeline Hook||Stainless Steel|
|Anchorage Hook||Stainless Steel|
|Physical Dimensions||15.20x12.00x7.00 (in)|
|Physical Weight||44.00 lbs (20.0kg)|
|Product Styles||Single Lifeline|
|Product Types||Sealed Design|
|Lifeline Type||Stainless Steel Cable|
|Mounting Type||Overhead Anchor Point|
|Weight Group||Over 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)|
|Standards||ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32|
- Sealed-Blok™ Self Retracting Lifeline Brochure - English
- Sealed-Blok™ Self Retracting Lifeline Brochure - Spanish
- Sealed-Blok™ Self Retracting Lifeline Instruction Manual - English
- Sealed-Blok™ Self Retracting Lifeline Instruction Manual - Spanish
- Sealed-Blok™ Self Retracting Lifeline Supplemental Instruction Manual - Spanish
- Fast-Line™ Instruction Manual - English
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.14-2012 Self Retracting Lifeline Supplement Instruction Manual - English
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.14-2012 Self Retracting Lifeline Supplement Instruction Manual - Spanish
- 3400862 Certificate of Compliance - ANSI
- Self Retracting Lifelines on Drilling and Service Rigs Technical Bulletin
- Servicing/Inspection of Self Retracting Lifelines Technical Bulletin
- Taglines for Self Retracting Lifelines Technical Bulletin
- Use of Self Retracting Lifelines in Aerial Work Platforms Technical Bulletin
- Self Retracting Devices in Leading Edge Applications.pdf
- Use of Self Retracting Lifelines in Training Environments Technical Bulletin