Nano-Lok™ Twin-Leg Quick Connect Self Retracting Lifeline - Web
Description: 6 ft. (1.8m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web and aluminum rebar hooks, quick connector for harness mounting.
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
- Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
Nano-Lok™ Self Retracting Lifelines Video - English
Nano-Lok™ Installation Tutorial
Nano-Lok™ is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker’s way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano-Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within inches—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
Allows user to “leap-frog” while moving from one location to another for added mobility and 100% fall protection.
Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
Installs to the webbing of harness, leaving the dorsal D-ring open for other equipment or rescue. Designed to provide a snug fit to the worker's back, eliminating nuisance flopping.
6 ft. (1.8m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web
The synthetic lifelines reduce overall weight and the retractable design provides freedom of movement, keeps the lifeline out of the worker's way and reduces dragging, snagging and trip falls.
Aluminum self-locking rebar hook on each lifeline
Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and its 2-1/4" (57mm) large gate opening fits over larger anchorage structures.
Extremely compact, lightweight design
The devices are virtually unnoticeable on your back, stay out of the way and can be easily used as a lanyard replacement.
Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
Compact and durable housings are designed to withstand the demands of challenging jobsites, they are built to last.
Swiveling anchorage loops
Limits lifeline twisting for smoother operation and added worker satisfaction.
Quick activating speed sensing brake systems
Stops a falling worker within inches, providing more protection at low heights. Designed for smooth consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups.
High capacity external energy absorbers and impact indicators
Specialized built-in external absorption systems maintain safe fall arrest forces for users and tools up to 420 lbs. (190 kg) and provide a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall.
A built-in RFID identification tag helps the user record and store information on inspections.
Wide variety of configurations available
There are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application for complete jobsite versatility and flexibility.
|Capacity||420 lbs. (190 kg)|
|Size||6 ft. (1.8 m)|
|Lifeline Length||6 ft. (1.8 m)|
|Lifeline||3/4" (19mm) wide Dynema polyester web|
|Physical Dimensions||22.40x3.50x2.00 (in)|
|Physical Weight||5.60 lbs (2.5kg)|
|Product Styles||Twin Lifelines (100% tie-off)|
|Product Types||Harness Mounted|
|Mounting Type||Direct to Harness Back|
|Weight Group||Less than 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)|
|Standards||ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32|
- 9700505 Rev C 2014 DBI_SALA Catalog .pdf
- DBI-SALA Full-Line Catalog: Spanish
- 5903613 Nano-Lok Self Retracting Lifeline (Replaces 5903315) Instruction: English
- 5903613 Nano-Lok Self Retracting Lifeline (Replaces 5903315) Instruction: Spanish (Latin America)
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.14-2012 Self Retracting Lifeline Supplement Instruction Manual - English
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.14-2012 Self Retracting Lifeline Supplement Instruction Manual - Spanish
- 3101277 Certificate of Compliance - ANSI
- Self Retracting Lifelines on Drilling and Service Rigs Technical Bulletin
- Servicing/Inspection of Self Retracting Lifelines Technical Bulletin
- Taglines for Self Retracting Lifelines Technical Bulletin
- Use of Self Retracting Lifelines in Aerial Work Platforms Technical Bulletin
- Self Retracting Devices in Leading Edge Applications.pdf
- Use of Self Retracting Lifelines in Training Environments Technical Bulletin