PRO™ Vest-Style Harness
Description: Back D-ring, pass-thru buckle leg straps (size X-Large).
- Back D-ring
- Pass-thru buckle leg straps
With designs that incorporates improved fit, updated colors, and durable yet lightweight construction, PRO™ harnesses provide greater comfort and added safety — which translates to reduced worker fatigue and increased productivity. Protecta® has many of the same features as higher priced equipment, such as ergonomic design, impact indicators, serial numbers, steel hardware and options for specialized needs and budgets. Go with PRO™ gear incorporating exceptional performance and value - compliance has never been so easy or economical!
Provides a safe connection point for your fall arrest system, and keeps you upright after a fall for added safety.
Pass-thru buckle leg straps
Metal to metal mating buckles provide fast and safe connections.
Parachute torso adjusters
Completes the 5-point adjustment system for a perfect fit.
Durable polyester web construction
Lightweight and extremely strong polyester webbing provides ultimate durability and longevity.
Built-in lanyard keepers
Ideal to hold or park your unused lanyard snap hooks while not in use to avoid trip hazards.
Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
A Velcro® cover protects identification, inspection and warning labels from the elements for added longevity.
|Capacity||420 lbs. (190 kg)|
|Leg Strap Buckle Type||Pass-Thru|
|Chest Buckle||Zinc Plated Steel|
|Leg Buckle||Zinc Plated Steel|
|Torso Buckle||Zinc Plated Steel|
|Physical Weight||2.90 lbs (1.3kg)|
|Product Styles||Vest Style|
|Standards||OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32|
- 2015 Protecta Catalog USA - English.pdf
- PRO™ Harnesses Instruction Manual - English
- PRO™ Harnesses Instruction Manual - Spanish
- Buckle Specifications and Operations Technical Bulletin
- Certification Inspection Frequency Technical Bulletin
- Cleaning of Web Personal Fall Protection Products Technical Bulletin
- Marking and Identifying Web Products Technical Bulletin
- Product Life Technical Bulletin