Description: 11/16 in. (17.5mm) gate opening steel carabiner with self closing/locking gate.
- 11/16 in. (17.5mm) gate opening steel carabiner
- Self closing and locking gate for added safety
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2-to-1 safety factor.
11/16 in. (17.5mm) gate opening steel carabiner
Versatile choice to securely attach one component to another and offers maximum strength and durability. Many different sizes are available to suit specific jobsite requirements.
Self closing and locking gate for added safety
Double-action mechanism automatically closes and locks to keep all components of your safety system firmly attached.
Highly corrosion resistant plated hardware
Zinc plating offers maximum corrosion resistance to stand-up to the toughest environments, providing added longevity.
High strength steel construction
With an overall 5,000 lb. (22kN) strength and 3,600 lb. (16kN) gates, our hooks provide strong, fast and safe connections
User friendly compact and lightweight design
Simple operation even while wearing gloves makes connecting components of your fall protection system together fast and easy for added worker satisfaction and productivity.
|Attachment Type Info||Hook|
|Capacity||310 lbs. (141 kg) ANSI / 420 lbs. (190 kg) OSHA|
|Hook||Zinc Plated Steel|
|Physical Dimensions||4.33x2.66x0.75 (in)|
|Physical Weight||0.60 lbs (0.3kg)|
|Standards||OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.1|
- 9700505 Rev C 2014 DBI_SALA Catalog .pdf
- DBI-SALA® Full-Line Catalog – Spanish
- Snap Hooks and Carabiners Instruction Manual - English
- Cleaning of Carabiners Technical Bulletin - English
- Anchorage Strength Technical Bulletin
- Certification Inspection Frequency Technical Bulletin
- Product Life Technical Bulletin
- Compatibility of Fall Protection Equipment Technical Bulletin
- Forced Rollout and Compatibility of Fall Protection Equipment Technical Bulletin