Web Scaffold Choker
Description: 2.5 ft. (0.7m) web scaffold choker with D-ring and web loop.
- 2.5 ft. (0.7m) choker style anchor
- Durable polyester construction
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2-to-1 safety factor.
2.5 ft. (0.7m) choker style anchor
Extremely versatile anchors are simply choked-off to the anchorage structure, providing a fast, efficient and safe tie-off. Many different lengths are available to suit specific jobsite requirements.
Durable polyester construction
Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
Ideal anchorage device for scaffolding or piping
Very simple, lightweight and easy to use device can be choked-off to a round structure to provide a fast, safe and reliable tie-off point.
High strength steel D-ring
Provides strong, fast and safe connections, plated hardware is extremely corrosion resistant to stand-up to the elements.
Compact and lightweight design
Makes attaching to the anchorage structure simple, fast and easy for added worker satisfaction and productivity.
|Attachment Type Info||Pass-Thru/Choker|
|Capacity||310 lbs. (141 kg) ANSI / 420 lbs. (190 kg) OSHA|
|Size||2.5 ft. (0.7m)|
|Length||2.5 ft. (0.7m)|
|Web||1" (2.5cm) Polyester Web|
|Physical Weight||0.70 lbs (0.3kg)|
|Product Types||Tie-Off Adaptor / Sling / Choker|
|Standards||OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI Z359.1|
- 9700505 Rev C 2014 DBI_SALA Catalog .pdf
- DBI-SALA® Full-Line Catalog – Spanish
- Tie-Off Adaptor and Scaffold Choker Instruction Manual - English
- 1201394 Certificate of Compliance - ANSI
- Anchorage Strength Technical Bulletin
- Certification Inspection Frequency Technical Bulletin
- Cleaning of Web Personal Fall Protection Products Technical Bulletin
- Marking and Identifying Web Products Technical Bulletin
- Product Life Technical Bulletin
- Compatibility of Fall Protection Equipment Technical Bulletin
- Forced Rollout and Compatibility of Fall Protection Equipment Technical Bulletin