D-ring Anchorage Plate
Description: D-ring anchorage plate with zinc plated steel D-ring and 304 stainless steel plate.
- Bolt or weld to structure for fall arrest anchor point
- Compact 1/4" x 2" x 4-1/2" (6 x 51 x 114 mm) 304 stainless steel plate
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2-to-1 safety factor.
Bolt or weld to structure for fall arrest anchor point
Versatile and simple installation provides a safe fall arrest tie-off point almost anywhere you need one.
Compact 1/4" x 2" x 4-1/2" (6 x 51 x 114 mm) 304 stainless steel plate
Non-obtrusive size of this device makes it ideal to fit almost any location or structure, keeping it out of the way.
Pre-drilled 1/2" (12.7mm) holes
Anchor plate incorporates bolt holes for added ease of use and installation.
Zinc plated steel D-ring for compatible tie-off point
Provides a compatible and reliable connection point for your fall protection system.
High strength steel construction
With an overall 5,000 lb. (22kN) strength and a 420 lb. (189kg) user capacity, the device provides a strong and safe connection and offers additonal tool carrying flexibility.
Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant
Quality materials and construction offer maximum durability to stand-up to the toughest environments, providing added longevity.
|Attachment Type Info||Bolt/Weld|
|Capacity||310 lbs. (141 kg) ANSI / 420 lbs. (190 kg) OSHA|
|Physical Dimensions||0.25x2.00x4.50 (in)|
|Physical Weight||1.20 lbs (0.5kg)|
|Product Types||Anchors for Steel|
|Standards||OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1|
- 9700505 Rev C 2014 DBI_SALA Catalog .pdf
- DBI-SALA® Full-Line Catalog – Spanish
- D-ring Anchorage Connector Instruction Manual - English
- D-ring Anchorage Connector Instruction Manual - Spanish
- 2101630 Certificate of Compliance - ANSI
- Anchorage Strength Technical Bulletin
- Certification Inspection Frequency Technical Bulletin
- Product Life Technical Bulletin
- Compatibility of Fall Protection Equipment Technical Bulletin
- Forced Rollout and Compatibility of Fall Protection Equipment Technical Bulletin